Share the Blog

Monday, September 9, 2013

GOD'S AWESOME PLAN FOR MAN BOXES!!! Box One----Before Time Began through the Tower of Babel


Before Time Began, GOD had a PLAN for MAN!  It is an AWESOME PLAN!!!  




This is our  Before Time Began -Tower of Babel Box. 





















I wanted to have you PEEK in the box.  :-)





















As you can see, we have all the MAJOR stories covered!   Creation to the Tower of Babel!  :-)





















In the BOX we have toys/items to represent CREATION!   (These toys came from various sources---garage sales, thrift stores, kid meal toys, my son's toy box, etc.)  



















We have toys for the Garden of Eden. Notice we have a "Tree of Life" and a "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil." We have a serpent --blech!  We have



We also have a Cain and Abel.  These came from my son's Little People set--it was a dinosaur set--As soon as I saw them I thought Cain (the one with the leaf) and Abel (the one with the bone.)  That is just the way I think.  LOL















Now for the story of Noah.  I added a Fisher Price Noah and Wife.  An Ark--this was supposed to be a Christmas Tree ornament.  A wooden Dove--I think I bought this at Hobby Lobby, and the SLINKY RAINBOW!!  The Rainbow was a gift from my friend Laura.  :-)






















For the Tower of Babel I decided to make one....I made it out of foam cubes that I purchased at the Dollar Tree.  
























I hope you enjoyed the "TOUR" of our FIRST BOX of "GOD'S AWESOME PLAN FOR MAN" boxes.  















 Join me soon as we PEEK and see what is inside our NEXT BOX!!!  




Blessings,




Ronda




No comments:

Post a Comment