Share the Blog

Friday, September 13, 2013

GOD'S AWESOME PLAN FOR MAN---BOX 5----THE KINGS




Welcome to BOX 5. 
This is our period of the KINGS BOX.






















Here is a QUICK PEEK.  


















This is what I currently have in this box.  I do NOT have all my little KINGS of JUDAH in the box---they are currently on display on the table, since we are learning about them!  














Here are our KINGS from the UNITED KINGDOM.  King  Saul, King David and King Solomon.   

Notice, I have several item to go along with David.....Sheep, Sling Shot, Bag of Stones, Harp. 

For King Solomon I have the TEMPLE behind him! 


(At some point I hope to find some small donkeys to go along with King Saul.)   












I am sure you can figure out that is the Prophet Elijah ---heading to heaven in a whirlwind....I do not have a chariot, yet.  So, for now I just stuck him in the whirlwind.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
The little windup toys represent PROPHETS, in general....the KIDDOS get sooooo excited when I get them out and we sing, "A PROPHET IS A MESSENGER." 
  












We have a RAVEN---finger puppet---came in a KIDS MEAL.  I have a LARGE FISH and "Jonah" is inside the belly.    I have a WICKED QUEEN---she can be Ataliah or Jezebel depending on which story we are focused upon reviewing. 





Here is a quick peek inside of the Great Big Fish.
    











I have a MAP of the Divided Kingdom and the Kings of Israel.....in the tub. 























I am enjoying sharing these boxes with all of you. Hope you are RETHINKING about TOYS.   Sometimes toys are the PERFECT teaching TOOL!!















Blessings,


Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment