Share the Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Workshop

I love Getting ready for Bible Class Teachers Workshops.


This Workshop is in El Reno, OK. I have spent MOST of this week spending time prepping for the Bible Class Teachers Workshop. It will be held at the Elm Street church of Christ on Saturday.

I love the Workshops. I am greatly encouraged when ladies want to RAISE THE BAR on their teaching of the Bible. It is a great opportunity for ladies to get together, learn and share ideas on teaching children the most important subject that can ever be taught: The Bible.

I pray that the ladies will benefit from this ALL Day event.




The pictures are showing some of the pre packing I have to do before a Workshop. My biggest concern is will it all fit in my van. I tease my husband and tell him I am going to have to buy a trailer someday.








Blessings.

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment