Share the Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Recent Trip to Dollar Tree and Target


 As you all know, I LOVE to peruse the Dollar Tree and the Target $1.00 Spot.  It is AMAZING what you can find that will work for teaching Bible Lessons. 


Recently, I was out and about.  I decided to run into the Dollar Tree on my way to Target.  

While walking around the Dollar Tree I found a few things I thought I would share with all of you.  I found these 3 Packs of Bible Game Cards.  I use these for several purposes.  They make great games, reviews, visuals and LAPBOOK pieces.    It is great to have small visuals in your possession.  









Just around the corner I found these stuffed snakes.  They would be great for the serpent in the garden or the Brazen Serpent, vipers, etc.  

Notice below them, they have those sweet caterpillars I have used in the past. 


















Down the aisle from the snakes I found one of my FAVORITE finds!!  I love these Alphabet Puzzles!!  We have used them for ABC Memory Verses. We keep track of the KIDDOS SUCCESS in saying their Alphabet Memory Verses with these.   






















In the Craft Aisle I spotted the Foam Crowns I have used in the past.  These are GREAT to have on hand when studying the KING of the United and Divided Kingdom.    























I LOVE their new SPRING blow ups!!  Butterflies, Ladybugs and Flowers.  These would be cute added to a Spring Bulletin Board.  
























Remember those Bird Houses I used last Spring. They have them in stock!!  
























Fun Duct Tape....there are so many possibilities with FUN DUCT TAPE!!!    I may have to go back and pick up some of this!!








Well, that ended my quick stop at the Dollar Tree and on I went to Target.  






As soon as I walked into the $ SPOT, I spotted these cute little drawstring bags.  I think they would be great for the story of Joseph and his brothers visit to Egypt.  






















They also had burlap style drawstring bags. These would be great for the same story.  



























I found and purchased these items at Target!!  I love having the FRUIT erasers on hand...they are great for when teaching the Fruit of The Spirit.   


I also loved the Vegetable erasers and the Sweet Treat erasers.  This is my plan for those-- when I teach the story of Daniel and his friends REFUSING the Kings FANCY foods in favor of Vegetables!!!  

Oh, those cute little pencils I bought for myself. I love the colors!!









Next time you have the opportunity wander around your local Dollar Tree....THINK:  BIBLE CLASS!!!   You will be amazed at the possibilities!!!



Blessings,

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment