Share the Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2015

WINTER ATTENDANCE CHARTS "Snow Glad You Are Here!"

Now that WINTER is officially upon us, I wanted out ATTENDANCE Charts to reflect this time of year.    I decided to go with SNOW GLOBES.  

















I reused the blue background paper from the past quarter...I changed out the border to a fun RED and WHITE Polka Dots!!  I love the contrast!!

I printed and laminated the words, "SNOW GLAD YOU ARE HERE!"  then added them to the board. Then added on a BUNCH of snowflakes!!!  I had these snowflakes in my supplies.  I had purchased them several years ago...I bought them at Hobby Lobby on clearance.  I love it when they put stuff on 90% off!!  Then I used my clipart program and printed out the snow globes.  I added pictures to my regular attendees....however, we plan on moving up a few more...so, I went ahead and printed out a few extra to be prepared.  









The final touch was to add the large snowflakes around the border!!  I LOVE how this turned out.  We have an idea to make these snow globes a little more "special" at the end of the quarter.  I will post pictures when we do.  










Blessings,


Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment