Share the Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Ravens Fed Elijah 3D Visual

 I forgot to share this PIC with all of you.   I wanted a 3D visual for the KIDDOS with this story.  So, this is what I decided to do...I printed all the WATER, TREES, and ELIJAH from my clip art programs.  I laminated them for sturdiness.  

The RAVEN are all from Dollar Tree.  I purchased them last FALL.  However, I just noticed that our Dollar Tree was bringing out their FALL merchandise....I am sure they will have these again.  







I LOVE the way this BRINGS the STORY to LIFE!!!  BTW, watch for the "WATER" to reappear in a few weeks.  I will be using this same "water" for the story of the FLOATING AXE HEAD.  Make it once and USE IT FOR SEVERAL BIBLE STORIES!!!  I LOVE it when I am able to REUSE something for multiple lessons.  

Hope you have had a great week prepping to teach your Bible Classes.   








Blessings,


Ronda

4 comments:

  1. I found your site on Pinterest and LOVE it! My hubby is leading a small church and it's been such a challenge to find curriculum that works for our mixed ages kids. All your hands on stuff is perfect for us!

    Thank you SO much for sharing!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching KIDDOS the BIBLE...and BRINGING the stories to LIFE in their lives is my passion.
    I feel blessed to be able to teach KIDDOS.

    Blessings,

    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the visuals in the lesson of Ruth and how it brings life. Where can I find printables?

    ReplyDelete