Share the Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

Review Game


This is the review game my students will be playing on Sunday and Wednesday this week. They will attempt to move Moses down the river and through the "Bullrushes" by answering questions from the lesson on Baby Moses.

Since this is a Preschool to 1st grade class we will do this as a cooperative class activity. Each child will have a turn. That way there will be NO competition....we will all be moving Moses by answering the questions.

This is a great way to use a VISUAL as a REVIEW SYSTEM. The visual impact is wonderful, but being able to get the kiddos hands busy moving Moses and answering questions will help them remember this story,

This was not hard to make. The water is poster board. I traced the basket (which I bought years ago at a garage sale) and added "bullrushes" by cutting out green grass from poster paper. I laminated the "bullrushes" for longevity. I attached my "bullrushes" to foam core board that I cut into an "A" frame shape. Easy Project with Lots of Punch!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. God Bless You sister, and thank you for sharing your gift.

    ReplyDelete