Share the Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Preparing for Next Lesson On Moses....Moses and the Burning Bush

Today I spent my time prepping for next Sunday and Wednesday...My students will be learning the story of Moses and the Burning Bush....I have prepared the "Take Home" for Sunday. I have prepared the Explorer Journal Activity for next Wednesday and copied their New Memory Verse cards.

This Sunday they will be making a Mt. Horeb diorama. They will add Moses, the burning bush, and Moses sandals.

On Wednesday they will be making their Explorer Journal Activity....they will add the 3D sandals, the cotton beard and the fire to the bush.

I am looking forward to teaching the children this lesson. It is sooooo amazing.
More about this lesson as I prep for teaching it this week.

Working for My Father,

Ronda

5 comments:

  1. You have such great ideas! I was wondering though if you had any links to your visuals, games, and crafts. Thanks, from an overseas missionary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello: I love Moses craft. Do you have a free printable template or web site.
    You can e-mail@joettabush@bellsouth.net. Thanks. May God continue to Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible for me to get a printable for this craft of Moses and the Burning Bush? Thanks.
    curly1975.cg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful can i teceive a free templateon my e.-mail grieconunzia@yahoo.it
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! Is there a way i can receive a printable template? Thanks

    ReplyDelete