Share the Blog

Monday, September 16, 2013

GOD'S AWESOME PLAN FOR MAN---BOX 8----JESUS

We are up to box 8!!!!  This is the box that contains items from the LIFE of OUR LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!!!  









Here is a PEEK into the box...This box is NOT complete!!!  I still have items to add...But, for now, I will go ahead and share with you what I DO have in the box.  








Here are  the items I currently have in the box....I am hoping to add several more items....as I FIND them!!  


















BABY JESUS is from a Little People set.  I purchase them at Garage Sales and Thrift Stores--I often find pieces of these sets in the FREE boxes at Garage Sales.    


The ADULT  "JESUS" figure I got at the DOLLAR TREE a few years back.  

The DONKEY can be used for Mary riding a donkey to Bethlehem  or when Jesus RODE a Donkey into Jerusalem. 

The PIG is for the Parable of the Prodigal Son.  









The little stick has a picture of "JESUS" with children on it....I got them from HOBBY LOBBY. Several came in a bag---and we have put them to use in several classrooms.  

The small items--the pieces of silver, the CUP, the crown of thorns, the spear the white linen and the die (for casting lots) came in one of those Resurrection Egg sets that the stores have out around Easter time.   I waited for them to go on clearance---Walmart had them this past Easter.  











The CROSS...this cross is made from FOAM and I bought it at HOBBY LOBBY---90% off sale.  It cost me 9 cents.























There are other items I want to add---I am wanting to add the 12 Apostles, the story of the 5 Loaves and 2 Fish, Other Parables, Zacchaeus, Lazarus, Mary and Martha, Palms for Palm Sunday, etc.  As I  find items to go I will add them to the box.    I LOVE that functionality of this  TEACHING TOOL.  I can always add items as I find them.  












Hope you are enjoying these POST about my GOD'S AWESOME PLAN FOR MAN boxes!  



Blessings,


Ronda


  





No comments:

Post a Comment