Share the Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

GOD'S AWESOME PLAN FOR MAN---BOX 6----Exiled


This is BOX 6!!  This is the box about the time period that the Hebrews were in Exile.  





















Here is your sneak PEEK into the box.    






















Here is what I have inside this box.    I have a "Ball and Chain" to represent the Hebrews being carried into captivity.  I have King Nebuchadnezzar's Golden Statue.    I have the Furnace.  I have a HAND for the hand writing on the wall.   I have the Statue in Nebuchadnezzar's dream.  I have Daniel and the lions and Queen Esther.  



















The "BALL & CHAIN" came from Dollar Tree. 
The GOLDEN STATUE is a THRIFT STORE find. I just painted the black stand GOLD.   
The HAND came off a POINTER....I have seen them at Dollar Tree....although, this one came from a Garage Sale, FREE BOX.  
The FURNACE is from a DOLL HOUSE set.  E-BAY purchase.  (Better Picture of this later in the post.) 
The DREAM Statue is a former ACTION figure toy---I purchased it at the Dollar Tree and then Painted it, attached it to a base and added a rock.  



















Queen Esther is a Baby Toy from Walmart.  (Found her in the Baby Section.)  


I have had Daniel for a LOOOOOONG time.   

The Lions came from the Safari Sets I received as a Mother's Gift---the one's that had the TENTS for Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  






















Here is a close up of the FURNACE.  I LOVE IT!!!!!  












We are almost through the OLD TESTAMENT BOXES....Just one more to go.....Can't Wait to share that one with all of you.  















Blessings,


Ronda





No comments:

Post a Comment