Share the Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Early Arrivers Activity--- Unscramble the Books of The Bible

The KIDDOS are going to be encouraged to get the BOOKS of THE BIBLE memorized.  We have a LOT of different activities that we are going to be doing to REVIEW the Books of The Bible and ENCOURAGE the KIDDOS!!!  


One of the ACTIVITIES that the KIDDOS will get to do is UNSCRAMBLE the BOOKS of The BIBLE. 











 
I am BLESSED to have a BIG BOARD that is made of Sheet Metal, in my Classroom.  


This allows me to stick Magnets to it!!!  It is so useful!!! 


As you can see, I have the BOOKS of The Bible on the board.  I only have the first 5 books for now...WE WILL BE ADDING MORE each week.    

The idea is this, I will mix the books  up and give the KIDDOS an opportunity to PUT THEM IN THE CORRECT ORDER.  





I want this to be both an INDEPENDENT and  TEAM effort REVIEW.   My plan is simple....some Sunday's we will ALL work together on this board and on other Sunday's I will have ONE KIDDO "FIX" the board as we all observe.   


Blessings,


Ronda

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of Sunday school inspiration! I was looking through your older posts and saw you had a lift-n-flap tabernacle worksheet. Do you have a printable for that or where did you get the printable? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a printable for the Books of the Bible flash cards being used here? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee,

    I am so sorry, but I am unable to share the FINISHED product do to the copyrights on some of the clipart. However, I might be able to email you a copy of the BOOK shape...then you could build your own set. Most of the Clip Art comes from phillipmartin or form coolclipart.com

    ReplyDelete