Share the Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Memorizing the Books of The Bible

I know I posted about the Milk Caps/Books of The Bible idea a few post back.  But, since I want to keep you all updated on WHAT I AM DOING...I decided to SHARE this CHANGE with you.  Sometimes, CHANGE is good and I believe in being FLEXIBLE with PLANS.  










My original idea called for LARGE Clorox Wipe Containers.  However, I currently do not have enough Clorox Wipe Containers....BUT, I do have a LOT of  Similac Containers!!!  So, I decided the KIDDOS would use the Similac  containers as their storage BOXES for their Books of The Bible Milk Caps. 















I LOVE how they turned out!!!  I will add the KIDDOS names to each of the boxes and they will be allowed time to COLOR the box too.  BTW---I have a list of ALL the Books of THE BIBLE on the Side/Back of the Container.  












 
I help the KIDDOS MEMORIZE the BOOKS of THE BIBLE by teaching them in SMALL GROUPS.  I normally try to get the KIDDOS to MEMORIZE about 5-7 books at a time.  We will be starting with the BOOKS of LAW!!!  The FIRST Five BOOKS of THE BIBLE.  










I will let you know how well the KIDDOS are getting them memorize as this activity progresses.  


Blessings,


Ronda

10 comments:

  1. Hi Ronda, I just happen to find your blog and I like the idea you have on learning the books of the bible. I would be interested to know where you located the sticker for the milk caps. What was the outcome of your mission? Did everyone learn the books of the bible? Look forward to hearing from you. Yvonne


    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing. Where did you get the stickers for the milk caps? Did you make them? Are they available to download. My daughter is trying to learn the Books of the Bible and I think this activity would help. Thanks a bunch for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you be so kind to post the art work for the stickers? I would love to pay you for your time! I am sure that you would have many takers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I've looked all over for a good way to teach this and am so excited to find this! But yes, where can we get the stickers for the tops??

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can I get stickers for the bottle caps

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to do this,, where did you get the stickers? Can I print anything from your site to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to do this,, where did you get the stickers? Can I print anything from your site to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to do this with my 5-6 year old at church. Where can I get the stickers and the names of the Books of the Bible to glue on top of the milk tops?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This may be a silly question (or one that has already been answered, if so I apologize). Did you spray paint the milk jug tops so they are all color coordinated?

    ReplyDelete