Share the Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

Slower Week...Wednesday Night Singing Night.

Due to our 5th Wednesday Night singing we did NOT have classes this past Wednesday. Due to that my students will be reviewing the lesson from Sunday a week ago. This worked out to be a blessing...I had soo many students out sick this past Sunday (including my own son). So I am thankful that we will be "reviewing."

The children will be making their Wednesday Night activity for their Explorer Journal. If I have visitors (which I should because of our Gospel Meeting.) I will just allow them to take home their Explorer Journal Activity.

Hope all are doing well...we are battling the typical rounds of illnesses that children face this time every year. We pray for health, well being, strength, and patience.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment