Share the Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

"Burning Bush"...in my classroom

Been busy....Sunday will be an amazing day. I can not wait for the children to come to class this Sunday...I think I say that every week....I get so excited about all that they are learning from God's Word.

We now have a "Burning Bush" in my classroom....The children will get to add the flames by answering questions from the Bible story. This should prove to be a exciting way to review what they learned from the story. I believe no real learning has taken place if they can't tell you something from the story. Review "games" are a great way to see if they really learned the story/lesson. I am very big on Reviewing with my students. I do it each week in a form of a "game."

Well, my newsletter has been printed, their activities are ready, memory verse cards are copied and cut out, the Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How? wall has been updated, and our "God's Awesome Plan for Man" wall has a new story added....now I pray and review until Sunday AM so that I will be able to impart God's Amazing Stories to the children.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend and an OUTSTANDING Bible Class this Sunday.

Remember, Let your Light Shine Brightly for the Son is it's source.

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment