Share the Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today Was a Busy Prep and Writing Day

Today was spent writing materials on "Spying out Canaan." I also worked on visual aids, Take Home Projects, Explorer Journal Projects, and Review Games.

I then spent a little time finalizing my prepping for Sunday's class...Lots of cutting and organizing. I will be adding pictures tomorrow---after I get things hung up on the walls in the room.

Since we are studying about Moses and the Burning Bush....I want everyone to know I will NOT be using REAL FIRE during the teaching of this lesson. :-) However, we will have a "Burning Bush" that the children will help "put ablaze" by answering review questions from the lesson.

Hope you have read the Bible with your child this week. Check Back For Pics.

Blessings.

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment