Share the Blog

Saturday, September 12, 2009

A change in format for website.

Hi there,

I am in the process of changing the format of the Hands On Bible Teacher website. Due to my busy life this seems to be the easiest way for me to update this website. I am a very busy mom, grandmother, preacher's wife, and Bible class teacher.

I will be attempting to update this website with pictures, ideas, and updates on what I am doing in Bible class or a regular basis. I am currently in the process of writing a Preschool-1st grade curriculum called Exploring Bible History. I am attempting to come up with all the activities, memory verses, visuals, review games, songs, etc. It is a very time consuming and rewarding undertaking.

I would love to hear from you. If you like an idea let me know. If you don't like an idea I am opened to hearing that too. Remember, my goal is to help children learn the Bible. I want them to come to understand the THEME of Mans Salvation that runs throughout the entire Bible.

Teaching Bible class is an HONOR, because I am teaching life altering materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment