Share the Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ten Commandments Song (Per Request)

 I recently had a request for me to POST  the tune to this song.  We sang this song A LOT when we were learning about MOSES.   

The KIDDOS loved singing this song and quickly memorized the Ten Commandments.  This became a weekly requested song.  :-)  


I LOVE to teach BIBLE STORIES via Songs...The KIDDOS seem to retain so much more of the story when there is a SONG to go along with the story.  I have found singing Bible Stories, Facts, Truths, etc. to be very beneficial   

video


(BTW, YOU can sing this to a RAP STYLE BEAT...Older KIDDOS seem to REALLY love singing it THAT way.) 


If you are interested in ordering a Song Book please send me an email.  Each Songbook comes with 2 CD's.  1 Old Testament Songs and 1 New Testament Songs.    I can email you an "Order Form."


Blessings,


Ronda




5 comments:

  1. I love it! I'll have to remember this when we get to this part of the Bible again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana...We LOVE to sing around here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see the order form. Can you send me a copy? april.nowotny@floridaconference.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to see the order form as well. Can you send me a copy. ddstevenson@harbornet.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me an order form

    ReplyDelete