Share the Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

CLIP ART TURNED Visuals--Elijah and the Prophets of Baal

I know this is a little LATE...and, I had already shown you MOST of the VISUALS I used for this past weeks lesson.  However, I decided to GO a LITTLE farther with my VISUALS.   I wanted to make sure the KIDDOS could really VISUALIZE the story as I told the story to them.  
















I used clip art from www.coolclipart.com for my "Elijah, Prophets of Baal and King Ahab."  (I talked to the company that makes this clipart and they informed me that to get the BLACK and WHITE versions of this clipart---you have to ORDER the CD version of their clipart.)  I decided to post a link to their website so, that you might be able to order the clipart a little more easily.    I used the BLACK and WHITE versions to make these!!!  That way I can color them ANY WAY I wanted too... :-)

BTW---I am posting the LINK as a service to my blog readers...I DO NOT RECEIVE any payment or any compensation from coolclipart.com.  I did ask coolclipart.com for permission to post a direct link to their website...which they granted to me on 9/25/2012.   I hope this helps my readers!!!  :-)









Now, for the BULLS and PITCHER I used clipart from my Print Master Program....  THE TRENCH....well it came from Print Master, too.  I just printed out 2 copies and forced it into a circle....and added a clip art picture of water cut into a circle.  















The ALTARS, I designed myself a LONG time ago and saved them as Clipart...I just laid them up 3 on a page and printed...that made them 3D after some laminating and folding.,  















These VISUAL really assisted me when I told the story....It also helped the KIDDOS to visualize the story...We counted the stones on GOD'S Altar and "POURED" the "PITCHER of WATER" over the Altar 12 Times.  



Visuals are so HELPFUL...and if you cannot find visuals, I say MAKE THEM. 


Blessings,



Ronda













1 comment: