Share the Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kiddos TAKE HOME Projects!!!

I wanted to share the KIDDOS recent TAKE HOME project.  As you know, we just had a lesson on Elijah and the Prophets of Baal and the battle on Mount Carmel.    

As, a TAKE HOME project, I had the KIDDOS paint (WITH SHARPIES) a rock that had, "THE LORD IS GOD!" written on it...I had done the BUBBLE LETTERING prior to class time.










I thought they turned out so sweet...and the KIDDOS LOVED painting them. (I was pleased...we had NO accidents with the Sharpie Brush Tip, Permanent Markers.)


I LOVE how each rock is different.    Truly,  the personalities of my KIDDOS are seen in the way they "designed" their ROCK.












I hope these are TREASURES for YEARS to COME!!!!   And, I HOPE the KIDDOS will ALWAYS remember THE LORD IS GOD!!!











Blessings,



Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment