Share the Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BUGGY for BIBLE CLASS. Attendance Charts!

We have an exciting NEW ATTENDANCE BOARD up in our classroom.    I felt that this would be a FUN ATTENDANCE BOARD for the SPRING/SUMMER.  














Most of the items I used on this board came from the DOLLAR TREE. 

The SUN came from DOLLAR TREE.  The big FLOWERS came from DOLLAR TREE.  The 3D bugs came from the DOLLAR TREE and the BOARDER came from DOLLAR TREE. The BUG stickers are from DOLLAR TREE.    




   The BUG JARS were drawn on my computer graphics program. 




 The TITLE to this ATTENDANCE BOARD is:

"BUZZ, HOP or LEAP ON IN TO BIBLE CLASS. "






Each of the JARS has a different colored lid.  I PRINTED the KIDDOS names on the LID portion of the JARS. 















I LOVE how this Attendance Board turned out.  It is Bright, Colorful and FUN.   Plus the KIDDOS really enjoy adding BUGS to their JARS.













Now, for the UPDATED version.... You can see the KIDDOS have been adding BUG to their JARS.  Plus, I found these cute BUGS at Mardel for 90% off...So, I purchased them and added them around the BOARDER of the Attendance Board.  I LOVE how they look. 








I love unique Attendance Boards. I love Attendance Boards that have a message.  I love Attendance Boards that EXCITE the KIDDOS!!! 


Blessings,

Ronda




1 comment:

  1. I know it's been a long time since you posted this, but I would like to say thank you. I am a little new at this and I have been looking for a more fun attendance sheet. we just got a new group so it's time to make a new one ( preferably a fun one like this.) since its almost February and we want to introduce Easter a little early this year. I think I am going to do Jn 15:13 "No greater love" with a heart and cross. Than the children can fill their jars with candy hearts or something similar. 8-). God Bless

    ReplyDelete