Share the Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Theme for The Classroom.



We're WILD about Bible Class!!!!!!!!






I am so excited.  Life seems to be getting back to a "normal" state.  My husband says it is just the "NEW NORMAL."  I love my hubby...he keeps me grounded when life gets nutty.  

I have been spending the last few days  updating my Bible Classroom!!


I decided to use a JUNGLE theme.  On the Door I included pictures of my students.  They LOVE seeing their pics. being used in a visual.  I think it helps give them the feeling of being IMPORTANT!!!  Which they are very important to me!!!  I found the little frames at our local Dollar Tree. Placed pictures of my students in them and attached them to the door using COMMAND HOOK.  I LOVE COMMAND HOOK!!! 

I also found the Monkey on the vines and other vinyl wall clings at the Dollar Tree too.  Those are simple to use just PEEL and STICK.  :)  



To go along with our JUNGLE THEME I made a new attendance chart.  The kiddos will add a JUNGLE animal to their attendance chart every time they come to class.    I LOVE new attendance charts. They just SCREAM..."fill me up with stickers by coming to class."


The kiddos saw the changes this past Wednesday Evening....can you say EXCITED!!!  Well, they were so excited....I love it when they are as excited as I am about changes in the classroom.  






















To add to the JUNGLE THEME I decided to hang some "SWINGING" Monkeys from the ceiling.  They are just for FUN!  I think they add to the atmosphere.  


The Monkeys and vines came from Dollar Tree.  











I LOVE changing things up for the kiddos.....It keeps them excited!!!!  I know I am "WILD" about Bible Class....and always want the kiddos to be excited about Bible Class too!!!!





I have a few more FUN ideas in the works.  Keep checking back as I hope to post them soon.  






Blessings,




Ronda





No comments:

Post a Comment