Share the Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fished the Armor of God Unitt!!!!



We finished the Armor of God unit.  The children had soooo much fun learning all about the Armor God wants us to be wearing.  I decided for this post to post a lot of pictures of one of the kiddos in his FULL "ARMOR OF GOD."  

They all enjoyed making their ARMOR PIECES....and when we put them all together they had their entire suit of ARMOR.  I know they will NEVER forget learning about this very important subject.  









They LOVED learning about the Armor of God.
Happy Boy
 
Belt of Truth.  
Breastplate of Righteousness. 
Sandals of Peace.  
Helmet of Salvation.  
Shield of Faith.  
Sword of the Spirit.


9 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Where can we get such lesson plans? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have this lesson plan and crafts. How can I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have this lesson plan and crafts. How can I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a way that I can get these lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you share this me? I’m teaching Belt of Truth on Oct 4 and would love this template! We are studying armor all school year. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi if you have a template i would LOVE to be able to get it. I am teaching the armor of God right now for our homeschool co op.

    ReplyDelete
  7. are there templates available for the Armor of God lesson?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello can you send me the printable files for any of these or a link to purchase the armom crafts? katelynbright@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete